Lucky Patcher Apk
Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify apps permissions, backup and restore apps, bypass premium applications license verification, and more.
To use all features, you need a rooted device.
Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher and Lucky AppManager can’t be guaranteed at 100%. So you are solely responsible of use of these applications and possibly any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…).
Lucky Patcher-Free apk v5.1.7
Non-root users can :
- Install and uninstall applications.
- Move to SDcard and back to internal memory.
- Use filters to sort applications.
- Install applications from SDcard.
- Make backup for apk files from applications.
- Share applications to Bluetooth, e-mails or others tools.
Root users can :
- Backup settings of application.
- Block and unblock Internet connection for apps.
- Use directory binder for android api < 19 (widget).
- Set default install location : SDcard or internal memory.
- Clear Dalvik cache.
- Move selected apps to SDcard.
- Uninstall selected apps.
- Odex all system applications.
- Freeze or unfreeze applications (widget).
- Odex selected applications.
- Clear hosts file.
- Reboot device.
- Move Applications to /system or integrate updates to /system.
How to use it?
- Download the given apk file
- Install it and launch application and you will see all the applications explaning all types of apps
- It will explain all the apps behaviour, either it has google ads, licence verification or any other restriction
- Just apply path to it and you are done.
- Stable functioning of Lucky Patcher can’t be guaranteed . So you are solely responsible for use of this application.
- Under no circumstances On HAX will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…)
BEWARE: Some one is Selling this app on Play Store, and you know its or free, Please don’t fall into that and buy it.
Comment below if you have any problems & related to the above content ! We are Happy to Help!